What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wing Dolley & trailer

Rocktaupo

I'm New Here
Help please. I have found many posts (older posts, mostly) about trailers and wing dollies for solo attach/dismantle of the wings. But the photos won't appear.

Any pics/instructables on a wing dolly and how to mount the wings on a trailer please?

Thank you!

Help please. I have found many posts (older posts, mostly) about trailers and wing dollies for solo attach/dismantle of the wings. But the photos won't appear.

Any pics/instructables on a wing dolly and how to mount the wings on a trailer please?

Thank you!
I bought a single-handed RV-12 wing dolly from Mark Mocho at MM Fabrication in Moriarty, NM last year and I am now in the process of installing overhead tracks in a new 20-foot enclosed trailer to hang the wings (big priority) followed by other fit out of trailer for fuselage later on. See thread in the RV-12 section "Another Trailer Concept." I am still building my airplane and initially I just need to use the trailer to alternatively store wings and fuselage so I have room to build in my small two-car garage. I will post photos as I reach major milestones on trailer fittings. Meanwhile check the other thread.

Back