What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Trio. Great Customer Service

Finley Atherton

Well Known Member
I recently had a problem with my EZ-2 with auto-trim. When I installed it I accidentally messed up the pin locations for the auto-trim bypass unit. To cut a long story short I most likely put 12 volts down the wrong wire. After fixing the pin locations and turning it on again it would not work properly. I emailed Trio, outlining the problem and admitting what I had done wrong and that I was most likely the cause of the problem. I expected a reply along the lines of; you caused the problem, you are responsible etc. Instead, I got a prompt reply with an analysis of the problem and an offer to send out a new circuit board for the servo all under warranty. The new part with instructions was sent completely free of charge buy UPS to me in Australia. Every thing is now working as it should. It is good to know that I am dealing with such a customer oriented company when I live on the other side of the world. While I am at it, I would like to put in a good word for Tony at SafeAir1. I bought the Trio from Tony. In my opinion, Tony is another one of the good guys.

Fin 9A
Australia

Last edited:
Ditto's

I too had a problem with EZ pilot head with Navaid Servo. Navaid Servo was bad. Added the EZ pilot Servo and their autopilot sticks to a course like velcro. :)

Back