What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sun ‘n Fun 2023

Two Single-day tickets for free….

I’ve still got two single-day tickets that SnF sent me as a “prize” for our airplane being in their calendar this year - I won’t be using them, so if someone needs them, send me a PM and we can arrange something….

I'm planning on being there for the last few days, can't make it early unfortunately.

I will be there

I have not missed a SNF since 1984. Truly my spring break. I will be camping with an old friend.

We will be there with our usual outdoor booth space. We expect to have an RV-10, an RV-14A, and a super-cool, award-winning RV-7 built by Tony, one of our terrific employees (non-demo airplane, display only) at the booth. Plus, John Stahr (airplane artist extraordinaire) will have a plane on display with us, as well.

Come see us and say hi - we'll be around all week, of course!

We will post more as we get closer to the show so people can plan around anything they need to see or do that's Van's related.

The RV-15 prototype will not be making the trip to Sun 'n Fun, as it will be undergoing active flight test as the team makes a series of changes and enhancements, and conducts related testing at our HQ in Oregon. Taking it to Florida and back would have a substantial impact on the timeline for the flight test and refinement project, and we're working hard to meet project dates.

I’m planning to be there Friday and Saturday. I am hoping to finalize avionics for my build and get some ideas by looking at other RVs. I’ll be leaving from PA on Thursday in my Skylane.

Back