What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shout out to Avery Tool!

AV8ER

Well Known Member
Despite other vendors dropping the ball squarely in the laps of their loyal customers (shame on them), Bob Avery comes through with integrity and follow through. My beloved Avery hand squeezer’s adjustable ram snapped. I could not find a replacement part for purchase anywhere. After a quick google search I found a 2015 post letting the world know that Avery would be stop selling direct to customers but listed a contact number. With a paper weight in my hands and nothing to lose I have the number a call. Bob promptly answered my call and sent me a new ram, backup male thread for it, and a new tube of white grease. He declined to accept payment but he did ship the parts so quick they arrived before I got home from the day job. Well done Bob! A breath of fresh air in a world of shed liabilities and companies getting the shareholder / customer / vendor triangle out of wack. Thanks again Bob!

Same...

Despite other vendors dropping the ball squarely in the laps of their loyal customers (shame on them), Bob Avery comes through with integrity and follow through. My beloved Avery hand squeezer’s adjustable ram snapped. I could not find a replacement part for purchase anywhere. After a quick google search I found a 2015 post letting the world know that Avery would be stop selling direct to customers but listed a contact number. With a paper weight in my hands and nothing to lose I have the number a call. Bob promptly answered my call and sent me a new ram, backup male thread for it, and a new tube of white grease. He declined to accept payment but he did ship the parts so quick they arrived before I got home from the day job. Well done Bob! A breath of fresh air in a world of shed liabilities and companies getting the shareholder / customer / vendor triangle out of wack. Thanks again Bob!

He did exactly the same for me a year or so ago....I know he deserves his retirement, but I sure hated to see Avery disappear. They never disappoint....

Back