What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rv10 Stiff seat

kiwipete

Well Known Member
My left seat is stiff to move. The right side slides quite easily but the left seems to bind near the front of it’s travel.
when I removed them yesterday one of the tracks seems to show wear in the centre part of the track. I’m wondering if it has a slight bow in it.
Has anyone else experienced this and what was your fix.

thanks Peter

My left seat is stiff to move. The right side slides quite easily but the left seems to bind near the front of it’s travel.
when I removed them yesterday one of the tracks seems to show wear in the centre part of the track. I’m wondering if it has a slight bow in it.
Has anyone else experienced this and what was your fix.

thanks Peter
I’m not sure if you have a specific issue but occasionally applying silicone spray lube to the tracks usually keeps them sliding smoothly.

I’m not sure if you have a specific issue but occasionally applying silicone spray lube to the tracks usually keeps them sliding smoothly.
Thanks Scott

I wasn’t sure if lubricanting the tracks was ok with the nylon type guides. I’ll try it today and see if it improves thing.

regards Peter

Back