What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-14A new custom paint job for N918ZH

FulltronAviation

Custom RV painting by Fulltron
Advertiser
N918ZH's owner picked up his newly painted RV-14A from Fulltron's paint shop this morning. This paint scheme was the owner's own design. Watch for Fulltrons next RV paint job coming soon, an RV-12.

Attachments

• F copy.jpg
    F copy.jpg
    669.7 KB · Views: 154
  • G copy.jpg
    G copy.jpg
    681.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Hcopy.jpg
    Hcopy.jpg
    583.4 KB · Views: 115
  • A copy.jpg
    A copy.jpg
    701.4 KB · Views: 117
  • B copy.jpg
    B copy.jpg
    858.5 KB · Views: 118
  • D copy.jpg
    D copy.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 153
N918ZH's owner picked up his newly painted RV-14A from Fulltron's paint shop this morning. This paint scheme was the owner's own design. Watch for Fulltrons next RV paint job coming soon, an RV-12.
From the plane owner. I really liked working with Fulltron. I saw the ad in EAA August issue and checked them out on the VAF. Everything was as expected and more. My wife is a quilter and she picked the colors and softened the curves in the design. The shop made a few improvement's as well to fit the 14A lines. The 'glass work around the windshield was already failing and they did a beautiful re-work that is really much better than the original work. Flying home to CO at my CBK fuel stop I had the FBO taking pictures and two corporate crews giving me rave reviews. When I landed at EIK a gentleman on the other side of the airport saw me land and drove around the airport to take a closer look. I am totally pleased!!

Back