What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 front seat covers and rear seats

Carl Froehlich

Well Known Member
I used DJ at Cleaveland tool for seats in the first three builds - but her prices are getting up there.

I’d appreciate any feed on Sport Aviation seats. I’m not interested in a “Lexus” interior, only front seat covers and rear seats. At $1500 for the set at this place the price seems about right.

Or, if you have a different favorite vendor I’m all ears.

Carl

Same here. They communicated well and were easy to work with. There were some export delays out of Brazil that may not have any relevance now - they liked to batch shipments into the US a few times a year back in 2020.

Some minor inconsistencies in the seat panel seams were noted but once in use, I never notice anymore. Fitting them was a fun part of the process. They happily send leather color swatches; I would ask for thread color samples too if I had it to do over - the stitching doesn't match my interior and paint scheme color as closely as I had anticipated based on how the thread looked on the computer monitor. All very minor stuff. I would use them again. Nice folks who really know RV-10's.

Back