What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

NAPA 7220 funny story

Cessnadog

Sponsor
I went to my local NAPA store last week to pick up some primer.
Walking to the counter I, mostly out of habit I think, shook both cans. Neither one rattled. Got to the counter and shrill no rattle, and in fact, none of the 6 cans on the shelf rattled.

I had planned on buying two, I bought one and figured I would be able to shake the marble loose. No joy. Even took it back to the store and had them put it in their paint shaker. I called the 800 number on the can. Customer service said not to use it. They are ordering some in, with marbles this time I hope.

I went to my local NAPA store last week to pick up some primer.
Walking to the counter I, mostly out of habit I think, shook both cans. Neither one rattled. Got to the counter and shrill no rattle, and in fact, none of the 6 cans on the shelf rattled.

I had planned on buying two, I bought one and figured I would be able to shake the marble loose. No joy. Even took it back to the store and had them put it in their paint shaker. I called the 800 number on the can. Customer service said not to use it. They are ordering some in, with marbles this time I hope.

Something about 7220. It must settle some heavy solids. I always have trouble getting a new can to rattle. Usually a good rap or two or three of the base on the counter will shake it loose. After that they seem fine.

Back