What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Montana Fly-in June 5th

hydroguy2

Well Known Member
Cabin Creek Landing Homeowners Association will be serving breakfast Saturday June 5th at 97MT, Marion Montana. It's a small affair to promote friendly aviation lifestyle. We're driving for the last time this year.

http://www.cabincreeklanding.com/

EOA- equal opportunity airpark.....we welcome all types of aircraft

Man, that sure looks like a neat airpark!

We're getting there. No RV's yet, but 1 guy is building a T-51. Right now there is only a few full time residents. But a few more of us have plans to start building. Ours will be a loghome on lot 23. I think another couple has recently broke ground on their Bed & Breakfast home going on lot 7B.

Come on over, Everybody

That looks neat--Is that where you are building your 7? That looks like it would be a fun trip!

Lance

Lance, 97MT is only 700nm straight west of you. one fuel stop coming over, but could probably make it home non stop ;)

I'm building my -7 in Townsend (8U8). Cabin Creek will be our retirement place, but the Loghome is on hold due to economy.

philip, get that -7 and fly up to visit your family

Last edited:
Brian,

Thinking of trying to attend this event, but it will certainly be weather- and schedule-dependent for me. We've been looking at CC for a while, so doing a visit would be a good option to check it out in person.

cheers,
greg

Yes, I noticed that it was 700 nm. Why don't you order up a nice clear day for me, and I will come out there to the flyin and see your 7.

Lance

The Cabin Creek HomeOwners Association has submitted the proper paperwork for 3 days of premium weather. Mother Nature must be backlogged as we have not received confirmation, so we'll keep our fingers crossed.:D

Lance and Greg, come on up I'd like to check out some more RV's. Mine won't be there this year, but will later this summer I hope.

Fly-in breakfast is still happening, but I'm out.

Big unscheduled shutdown at work will keep me away.:(

Back