What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

LCP - submission of claim for affected parts (red and yellow)

The limit is clearly 71 unique parts per kit. I’ve reproduced the limit reliably on multiple devices using (my) multiple kits.

I don’t know what the backend (behind nginx) is using to process the data, but the consistency of the issue leads me to suspect a platform setting like a variable limit or payload size.
Can’t imagine why 71 was chosen. Was there a limit on memory? Safe bet that most have more that 71 pieces of trash to replace.

Can’t imagine why 71 was chosen. Was there a limit on memory? Safe bet that most have more that 71 pieces of trash to replace.
It is probably more than 71, but the combination of 71 choices and other mandatory fields might be reaching the limit. Just a hypothesis, though. I don’t have any more time to put into it.

I relayed my findings and observations to Van’s in an effort to help them isolate. Hopefully they get it sorted out quick, fast, and in a hurry.

The limit is clearly 71 unique parts per kit. I’ve reproduced the limit reliably on multiple devices using (my) multiple kits.

I don’t know what the backend (behind nginx) is using to process the data, but the consistency of the issue leads me to suspect a platform setting like a variable limit or payload size.
The system appears to have been fixed.

Back