What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

LCP List Change: RV7 Fuselage

Paul Thomas

Well Known Member
The initial published LCP list had a lot more parts than the current one does. What happened to all the other parts that were initially on the list... even if testing showed them to be perfectly acceptable, those parts should still be on the list. Was it determined that those parts never never made as LCP?

I've also noticed that the earliest in inventory date has changed... it's now earlier than it used to be so parts that couldn't have been included in the LCP, now are. It may be worth re-checking what you have.

I attached a screenshot from the initial list and one from the list published tonight.

Attachments

• rv7 initial.PNG
    rv7 initial.PNG
    101.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Screen Shot 2024-01-07 at 6.00.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-07 at 6.00.40 PM.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 10
Greg reached out and indicated that the parts were removed from the list because, after an inventory, they realized that those parts never shipped.

Make sure you have the most current LCP list- there were publishing errors on both V7 and V7.1. In my case (RV-8), parts were missing from the list which I have confirmed LCP in possession.

don't worry about it mate....LCP parts are just fine!....the engineers said so.....thats why they are still making LCP parts...

Back