What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Landoll balancer

Howdy Tim. I have a Landoll balancer and flywheel starter ring gear that I'm getting ready to list for sale, as soon as I take a good set of photos tomorrow. It's off my 160hp O-320 powered RV-4 that I just sold (listed in the classifieds). I sold the airframe separate from the O-320, so I have several additional items that I didn't include and will be listing like a Dynon D10A, Vetterman 4 pipe RV4 exhaust, custom one-off Margie Warnke 3-bladed AirClaw prop (seen in my profile photo). PM if interested. Located at KIWA (Phx-Mesa Gateway Airport, Arizona).

Landoll Balancer.png

Howdy Tim. I have a Landoll balancer and flywheel starter ring gear that I'm getting ready to list for sale, as soon as I take a good set of photos tomorrow. It's off my 160hp O-320 powered RV-4 that I just sold (listed in the classifieds). I sold the airframe separate from the O-320, so I have several additional items that I didn't include and will be listing like a Dynon D10A, Vetterman 4 pipe RV4 exhaust, custom one-off Margie Warnke 3-bladed AirClaw prop (seen in my profile photo). PM if interested. Located at KIWA (Phx-Mesa Gateway Airport, Arizona).

View attachment 59159

Looking at your balancer, it looks like it may have the optional "acrobatic" plate? This was an option to buy when they came out. Its a thin steel plate that goes between the prop extension and the crankshaft. It ties in the extension, balancer, flywheel and crankshaft. You might want to verify and include that in your description?

Looking at your balancer, it looks like it may have the optional "acrobatic" plate? This was an option to buy when they came out. Its a thin steel plate that goes between the prop extension and the crankshaft. It ties in the extension, balancer, flywheel and crankshaft. You might want to verify and include that in your description?
Looking at the original literature (yes, I actually still have that.....:p) it looks like the aerobatic plate goes between the ring gear and the balancer. Here is a picture of mine without......🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• img769r.jpg
    img769r.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_93451.jpg
    IMG_93451.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 39
Back