What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Kit contract portal question

sc_pilot

For those of you who had multiple outstanding kit orders and were asked to agree or deny the new pricing on the “portal”… did you have the option (and did you choose) to accept and were able to fully process one new kit balance but leave the other undecided or deny the other? Say you accepted your wing but not your fuse?

I’m trying to think about my engine and avionics game plan. I want to accept my avionics immediately (within hours of receipt) since I already paid in full and parts are sitting captive at stein. I do not want to delay that order and keep the ball rolling since I’m weeks out from my production slot. But my engine I want some time to think (the 30 day window). If you had to agree or deny both kits as “one” decision, well then that really screws with my game plan and financial planing. I know I’ll get the barrage of “don’t speculate” and “wait and see” but I’m just asking about how the process went for the airframe kit customers.

Thank you,
Jacob

For those of you who had multiple outstanding kit orders and were asked to agree or deny the new pricing on the “portal”… did you have the option (and did you choose) to accept and were able to fully process one new kit balance but leave the other undecided or deny the other? Say you accepted your wing but not your fuse?

I’m trying to think about my engine and avionics game plan. I want to accept my avionics immediately (within hours of receipt) since I already paid in full and parts are sitting captive at stein. I do not want to delay that order and keep the ball rolling since I’m weeks out from my production slot. But my engine I want some time to think (the 30 day window). If you had to agree or deny both kits as “one” decision, well then that really screws with my game plan and financial planing. I know I’ll get the barrage of “don’t speculate” and “wait and see” but I’m just asking about how the process went for the airframe kit customers.

Thank you,
Jacob
You can do one at a time, I did my finishing kit, still waiting on qb fuse and qb wings signing.

Back