What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

July's custom RV paint job of the month

FulltronAviation

Custom RV painting by Fulltron
Advertiser
If you're considering a custom paint job for your RV and you don't just want it custom... you want it to be REALLY custom, take a look at Fulltron Aviations latest paint job. It's as custom as you can get. One photo doesn't do it justice, see the entire gallery to uncover all the unique details at https://www.fulltronaviation.com/n963mc/

Attachments

• N963MC VAF.jpg
    N963MC VAF.jpg
    986.3 KB · Views: 459
Nice. I like orange. Sad thing is, I can count the number of times I done orange on one hand. I wish more people liked that color.

That's nice pin striping effect.
I also like orange. My old plane is orange and I wasn't sure about the color at first, but it kind of grows on you and never get tired of it. It is great for being seen, for safety. It can be a bit difficult to color match for touch ups.

I don't know. The owner picked up his "NEW" RV-8 from the Fulltron Paint shop this morning (Monday July 10). I didn't ask him if he was going to Oshkosh or not.

Dan
FulltronAviation.com

Wow, mine's scheduled for the paint shop mid-September, and this is really close to my planned design, which is also orange-and-brown. Spooky! Looks great.

No, I will not be going to Oshkosh, but want to thank Marlin, Kelly and rest of crew at Fultron for a fantastic paint job and hospitality. Glad I discovered them when I did.

A lot of people have asked about Fulltron's custom RV paint jobs.

We've had several people ask us about this RV-8 "show plane" paint job that we just finished for Tracy Willingham, and what's the difference in how we treat a "show plane" paint job versus just a regular RV paint job.

Our staff at Fulltron Aviation have built nine experimental aircraft ourselves, so we know what it is to spend years of your life, and thousands of hours, building your "baby". And that's not counting the many tens of thousands, and often times hundreds of thousands, of dollars of your hard earned money, to create your dream plane, and you want the very best paint job possible, to show the world how proud you are of the plane you've created with your own hands.

So the answer to everybody's question as to what is the difference in how we treat a "show plane" RV paint job versus a regular Fulltron paint job is... there s absolutely no difference at all. Marlin treats EVERY RV paint job like it's a show plane. Once you meet Marlin you'll know that he is as proud of his RV paint jobs as you are of the RV that you have built. Don't even think about having anybody paint your RV until you've met Marlin.

Here's a photo of RV-8 owner Tracy Willingham with Marlin Fullerton of Fulltron Aviation and the "show plane" paint job that just came out of the paint shop this week.

Attachments

• Tracy Marlin RV-8.jpg
    Tracy Marlin RV-8.jpg
    839.1 KB · Views: 76
Back