What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Great customer service from Vans

bertschb

Well Known Member
Friend
Just wanted to share a great experience we had with Van's customer service this morning. My wife called them re: a will call parts order that we are picking up today. The woman my wife spoke with (sorry, we don't recall her name) went out of her way to help. I was expecting a typical customer service experience which is why my wife called rather than me. I thought she would get blown off and it would be a waste of time. Nope! Vans did a great job and really helped us out.

I also got an email reply from Jamilyn at Vans recently on an unrelated topic. Her response was very pleasant and uplifting. Put a smile on my face.

Vans is catching some heat because of the laser cut parts issue but their employees are working hard to help us and doing a great job considering all that is going on.

I have always had a good experience dealing with the day-to-day employees that support the Vans customer. The builder support team is usually very helpful, especially Kevin. He is so thorough with his explanations, and very generous with his time.

Of course none of that negates the LCP issues we are dealing with, but I have had more than one conversation where sorrow, and appreciation was expressed for impacted builders.

Back