What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Family Neglect: GUILTY ! ! !

RV_7A

Well Known Member
Well I'm sure many of you builders can relate in some form or fashion.

Here we have a severely neglected animal. All she does is listen to buuurrr, tap-tap-tap-tap, zzzzzzzzrrrrrrrrrrrrtt. Rat-a-tat-tat. What the F?%$*&@!! zip, urk-r-urk-r.

Sometimes I cant help but snap a pic when I'm full of guilt.
DOGS%20175-960.jpg

Give in and she goes wild!!!!!!!!
DOGS%20176-960.jpg

DOGS%20179-960.jpg

DOGS%20177-960.jpg

Family neglect: GUILTY ! ! !

It really doesn't take long and you're back to building...
DOGS%20181-960.jpg

Not guilty! ;)
-Jeff

Leo is a cat in dog clothing. He's too afraid of all the noises in the garage to hang out. He likes to visit occasionally, especially when I'm on the creeper where he can lick my face.
IMG_3361.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

Love those dogs!

Jeff... said in my best Monty Python voice... Run Away! Run Away! :D

Sonoma (below) hangs out in the shop with me every chance she can get. She is pretty good, and usually sleeps through even the loudest riveting. In fact, she spends so much time with me that I find myself thinking, "If you (she) had opposable thumbs, this thing would be flying by now". ;)

050809_002.jpg
051030_007.jpg

Last edited:
My boy Wiley feels it too...notice the play toy off to the side, and how sad he looks :eek: Poor guy! He likes (at least I think he does :rolleyes: ) to hang with me in the garage whenever I'm out there, and Brittne isn't home (he's usually with her whenever she's home...)

wiley1w.jpg

9-17-05-009w.jpg

9-17-05-032w.jpg

That is a fine looking Vizsla!

Have a look at my 3yr old female. She to is afraid of things. I even watched a friends cat chase her through there backyard the other night!~
My dog was whimpering like the devil himself was on her tail! It is a 20lb cat though!

This is my wife in the middle and her 2 sisters. Only in Texas... ;)

Maybe Leo might wanna visit sometime...

-Jeff

TexasBirdDogs.jpeg

RV_7A said:
This is my wife in the middle and her 2 sisters. Only in Texas... ;)

Maybe Leo might wanna visit sometime...

-Jeff

Great thread! We have some great photographers and beautiful "best friends" in our group.

Great picture, Jeff. I grew up in rural south Georgia and I'd swear I used to date the one on the left. As I remember, she could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence. :D

BTW, Here is who I am not paying as much attention to as I should...

dsc005362yg.jpg

copyofsnoopybyfavoritewalljan0.jpg

Here is my neglected buddy

Here is Gus, he is feeling neglected.

gus2.jpg

He must have been really depressed in this photo. Normally he would have shredded these bears in about 30 seconds. :eek:

I finally get to chime in on the dog thread!

I think she's hiding from the compressor in the second picture. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Here is an (unstaged, honest) photo of Shadow getting bored of waiting for me to open the spar box. He enjoys smelling all the new parts (he probably knows Van's entire shipping crew staff by smell now), and ripping up any cardboard that might come along.

20031118_IMG_0001.JPG

Ok -

I don't have a dog (alas).... but I do have a cat and some tropical fish...
.. and NO - they do not play well together...

M1.JPG

Does that mean I am no longer worthy of this RV group - and will therefore need to spend time lurking at a fast-glass forum??

I hope not!!!

Lorin D
(9A Wings)
I am whatta I am...

George's Dog

George posted this a while back - I hope he doesn't mind me posting it here. :)

uglydog6ny.png

Ugly dog

RV7Factory said:
Mickey... I am going to have nightmares now!
Sorry about that! Just google "ugly dog" and you can see more pictures of this little cutiepie! :)

uglydog1gt.jpg

I heard the ugly dog passed away recently, if that helps you sleep better at night.

I love that Vizsla country-cousin pic. A friend sent that to me a while back.

Back