What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Engine Monitor product beta test from 360 Avionics

vinzer

Well Known Member
Dear Friends!

As some of you may know I run a small avionics manufacturing company in BC, Canada. My company manufactures a few different products for experimental aircrafts including engine monitors, EFISes, Voice warning systems, etc.

As a supporting vendor on this forum, I would like to offer you an opportunity to participate in a beta test program for one of our products - Engine Monitor (here).
The product will be offered to beta testers at a reduced price, and in return we will need your feedback which will allow us to identify any possible bugs and eliminate them. In addition, we will welcome your feedback with regards to additional and “nice-to-have” features. We may accept only limited quantity of participants for this beta test.
I hope that this offer does not contradict any forum rules and meets the rules of this section of the forum.

Stand alone Engine Monitor system is designed for standard 3.125” panel opening. We are okay if your airplane is not yet flying as long as you are expecting to have it airworthy and flying in the near future. There is no commitment on any specific hours per week or month and we only require honest reports and remarks when you are able to use and test our product.

As a token of appreciation for your time and support, we will also offer an additional discount on the purchase of any other product in our store.

If you are interested in this offer, please contact me directly at [email protected] with ‘Beta Test’ in the subject line and I will be happy to answer all of your questions.

Thank you!
Vlad

Attachments

• IMG-7954_.jpg
    IMG-7954_.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 65
Back