What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cessna specified Mil Spec epoxy primer

whifof100ll

Well Known Member
I had to buy epoxy primer to comply with a Cessna SB for the carry through spar in my C177. It is the following, specified by Cessna to comply with the AD.

AkzoNobel Alumigrip® 10P8-11/EC-286 Green MIL-PRF-23377 Type 1, Class C2 Spec VOC Compliant Epoxy Primer​

Unfortunately I could not find anything in stock but a 2 gallon kit. I bought a 2 gallon kit, (one gallon each of each part, 50/50 mix) . I received it on April 3rd, 2024 and I used about one cup of it to shoot the spar, so almost the entire 2 gallons remain sealed in the original packaging. It covers very well and If I was building another RV, I would keep it.

I'll sell the kit for $200 plus shipping at cost.

Recommend posting your location for those that might want to pick up locally.

By the way, I have about (4) kits of the same product. It is fantastic and lays well with a 1.4 tip gun.

I had to buy epoxy primer to comply with a Cessna SB for the carry through spar in my C177. It is the following, specified by Cessna to comply with the AD.

AkzoNobel Alumigrip® 10P8-11/EC-286 Green MIL-PRF-23377 Type 1, Class C2 Spec VOC Compliant Epoxy Primer​

Unfortunately I could not find anything in stock but a 2 gallon kit. I bought a 2 gallon kit, (one gallon each of each part, 50/50 mix) . I received it on April 3rd, 2024 and I used about one cup of it to shoot the spar, so almost the entire 2 gallons remain sealed in the original packaging. It covers very well and If I was building another RV, I would keep it.

I'll sell the kit for $200 plus shipping at cost.
I'm interest 724 513 2886

IMG_5292.png

Back