What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

5 Stars to Anti Splat Aero!

olyolson

Well Known Member
Friend
I was looking locally for some of the blue 3/4" hose for the air oil separator I got from Anti Splat and couldn't find any. I sent an e-mail to Anti Splat to find out exactly what it was by part number. They could have said "you can buy it from us and here's a link to our website page". But what they did was tell me exactly what size it was and gave me the part number for 3/4" blue silicone hose, part number Purosil 80-075.

That right there is an example of taking care of your customers instead of just trying to make a sale. My hats off to their customer loyalty and integrity to save me a couple bucks

I was looking locally for some of the blue 3/4" hose for the air oil separator I got from Anti Splat and couldn't find any. I sent an e-mail to Anti Splat to find out exactly what it was by part number. They could have said "you can buy it from us and here's a link to our website page". But what they did was tell me exactly what size it was and gave me the part number for 3/4" blue silicone hose, part number Purosil 80-075.

That right there is an example of taking care of your customers instead of just trying to make a sale. My hats off to their customer loyalty and integrity to save me a couple bucks

I've been looking for this as well but a search on the part number shows a few places will sell it at a min of 25' roll. I only need about 3 feet. YMMV

Keith

question

Can you install the oil separator on any Lycoming engine? Eg O540

I do not see any engine list or STC.

Can you install the oil separator on any Lycoming engine? Eg O540

I do not see any engine list or STC.

It's intended for an experimental aircraft, so no STC is available for the parts. However, ASA sells their separators in both 4-cylinder and 6-cylinder sizes. The 6-Cylinder size would be appropriate for a Lycoming O-540.

I second that,,
They are the best when it comes to customer support, even after years have past since purchase.

I won’t go into details,
But they are great and went above & beyond the norm.

AntiSplat Aero are excellent at Customer support as are FlyLEDs and in this day and age it's refreshing to have companies such as these in the RV world. Long may it continue.,

Back