What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rv6a service bulletins

lwarncke

I'm New Here
Patron
I am thinking of burying an Rv6a quick build. Projected stated 1999. Fuselage in on the gear, wings done but not mounted. Tail mounted Canopy started and instrument panel fitted with 6 pack and engine gages. All kits purchased with firewall forward kit. No engine or prop.
I have a few questions
what the value to buy?
estimated hours to complete- I am a retired aerospace manufacturing engineer with A&P?
is there a list of service bulletins from 1999 to present?

thanks Lee Warncke

I am thinking of burying an Rv6a quick build. Projected stated 1999. Fuselage in on the gear, wings done but not mounted. Tail mounted Canopy started and instrument panel fitted with 6 pack and engine gages. All kits purchased with firewall forward kit. No engine or prop.
I have a few questions
what the value to buy?
estimated hours to complete- I am a retired aerospace manufacturing engineer with A&P?
is there a list of service bulletins from 1999 to present?

thanks Lee Warncke
Why would you want to ""bury"" an RV-6A anyway? I own one and like to fly it. But, buying is a good idea. They are a great little plane with no bad habits. Van's has the good your looking for.
And other that a good prebuy from an RV builder to see the possible builder screw ups. There can be many. I built one before I bought another one. The bought one has tons of little screw ups here and there. But I seen and knew about them before I bought.
Get on Van's website and you're good to go.
Price is "well as much as you are willing to pay" Most sell for kit price only.
My luck varies FIXIT

Back