What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

MH oxygen IP system control display head mounting locations

Tim 8-A

Well Known Member
Sponsor
I want to make a panel upgrade and need the panel space so I need to relocate it. Has anyone located the control head in the over head console or side panel? any reason it wouldn't work in the over head?

Which MH system are you talking about? i cant picture What you are talking about (it’s me, not you)

I want to make a panel upgrade and need the panel space so I need to relocate it. Has anyone located the control head in the over head console or side panel? any reason it wouldn't work in the over head?
Which MH system are you talking about? i cant picture What you are talking about (it’s me, not you)

Attachments

• IMG_3681.png
    IMG_3681.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 50
Reactions: RNB
I mounted mine at the bottom center, it seems to be a popular location:

AP1GczMT9bxOQnKNazovsa5OAty_rvd3JCEiqRprRFkDhqT69MEmpvAo8KT33S1VNxQqNn0_HEgrXQNXNVYRl-QsCa58CQ_hPzFCdzdWuXtXu_E1VKBbo1GxtlKCagBMQiX_3M_6jRfU5oXBbJPPjvsEoeXI5w=w1920-h1446-s-no-gm

For any mounting location, the main two concerns are clearance behind it for both the control head and the connector shell, and the fact that there's an air pressure port behind it to detect cabin altitude (so you don't want it so enclosed that it'll delay detecting altitude too much).

For any mounting location, the main two concerns are clearance behind it for both the control head and the connector shell, and the fact that there's an air pressure port behind it to detect cabin altitude (so you don't want it so enclosed that it'll delay detecting altitude too much).
Great point, thanks.

Back