What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flat tire in Winnemucca KWMC

Levoe210

On my way to Johnson Creek, tire / tube 5.00-5 decided it didn’t want to make the trip :(. Anyone coming up this way? Sounds like overnight delivery doesn’t happen here. Figured trying here was worth a try. Thank you in advance

Kris. 909-477-0264

Shot - I just flew to OKC today, and will be here all week, or could have brought you one - it’s about 45 minutes each way. There are a bunch of RVers in the Carson/Reno area, however, so hopefully someone will see this and be able to help.

ANy access to a car or friendly person with a car? You can get pressurized cans of the goo that goes inside a tire to seal them up and hold air. Will make an upleasant mess to clean up once home, but likely to hold air long enough to get home. Can get at walmart or auto parts store. Tubes can sometimes tear and that may be too much for this type of product, but definately worth a try and better than waiting days for help. Buy a handheld bicycle tire pump as well as the can likely doesn't have enough volume to fill the tire.

Last edited:
RV White Pages show 3 on the field for potential help.

Attachments

• IMG_1025.jpg
    IMG_1025.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Long shot but you might try the FBO in Elko. I don’t think there are any mechanics at Battle Mountain.

Back