What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

7 to a 7A conversion parts list and PDF

8MikeXray

Well Known Member
Does anyone have a list of items needed to convert a slow build (not started)
7 to a 7A? Could someone please share the PDF of the 7A fuselage section showing the main gear weldments and their part number?

Thanks

Drawings

Does anyone have a list of items needed to convert a slow build (not started)
7 to a 7A? Could someone please share the PDF of the 7A fuselage section showing the main gear weldments and their part number?

Thanks

I can e-mail drawings if you want. Shoot me an e-mail address. See below.
You also need Nose Gear drawings and Engine Mount. New Elastomeric is the way to go.

I Have The Parts

I converted a 7A tipper project to a 7 slider so have most of the parts you need at the fuse level. Major items are the gear legs and fuselage weldments. Van's keeps a listing of conversion parts. The finish kit will have other goodies, like an engine mount and gear leg.

I'd like my detritus to go to a good home. Contact me by phone or text. 208-283-3917.

John Siebold

I Have The Parts

I converted a 7A tipper project to a 7 slider so have most of the parts you need at the fuse level. Major items are the gear legs and fuselage weldments. Van's keeps a listing of conversion parts. The finish kit will have other goodies, like an engine mount and gear leg.

I'd like my detritus to go to a good home. Contact me by phone or text. 208-283-3917.

John Siebold
John can you text me at 817-937-3139. I have a need for RV-7A parts

Back