What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

What is this clamp called ?

This is a AN737-TW clamp. Has the numbers 74 and 91 on the band also. Also says Wittex 301. These were used on a 182 with a 470 Continental I used to have. They went around the hose that joins the induction runners. Where can I find these ? Is this a factory made clamp or did some one make this ?
Charlie

Attachments

• IMG_4114.jpg
    IMG_4114.jpg
    575.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4115.jpg
    IMG_4115.jpg
    641.4 KB · Views: 72
Double clamp...

This is a AN737-TW clamp. Has the numbers 74 and 91 on the band also. Also says Wittex 301. These were used on a 182 with a 470 Continental I used to have. They went around the hose that joins the induction runners. Where can I find these ? Is this a factory made clamp or did some one make this ?
Charlie

I remember seeing these on the C 180/182 series. This one looks shop-made. The corners are not rounded and the edges pf the cross-bars are not straight, as you would expect to find on a mass-produced, factory-made part. The shop head look like they are out of a......well, a shop! You could probably make one for WAY less than Cessna would charge you.

This clamp or similar is used on the induction tubes of the IO-550B on my Navion. It is Continental P/N 629163-5.

Back