What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vans calendar contest

PHOTO01

Does anyone happen to know then the annual Vans Aircraft calendar photo contest starts/ ends? I missed submitting photos last year and don’t want to make the mistake for 2023! Thanks.

Does anyone happen to know then the annual Vans Aircraft calendar photo contest starts/ ends? I missed submitting photos last year and don’t want to make the mistake for 2023! Thanks.

Usually around the first of October, approximately, there abouts…

Looks like the request went out on 10/3 with a submittal deadline of 10/10. No request on VAF by Van's, unless I missed it.

From Van's:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=338276345249683&set=a.216617227415596

October 3 at 3:11 PM
It's that time of year again! Do you have an incredible RV photo that you'd love to see featured in our 2024 Van's Aircraft calendar? Don’t hesitate to send it our way, along with the required details, to [email protected] before the deadline of October 10th! Please Include the photographer's name (and confirmation of permission for Van's to use the image if you're not the photographer), the airplane owner/builder's name, and provide some context about the photograph, such as details about the aircraft, its owner/builder, the location of the shot, and the date it was taken. In addition, If you happen to know someone with an exceptional photograph, please encourage them to participate as well. By submitting your photo, you permit us to use it in our calendar, on social media, on our website, or for any other purpose related to showcasing RVs.​

Has anyone seen anything about ordering 2024 calendars? Nothing showing the Vans store. Have they put that project on hold for 2024 with everything else they are dealing with?

Back