What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Soaring Discovery Day at Warren-Sugarbush VT airport (0B7), July 22

Thermos

Well Known Member
Patron
Hello fellow RVers!

My wife and RV building partner Ellen is now the office manager for Sugarbush Soaring at the Warren-Sugarbush VT airport (0B7). Sugarbush Soaring has tremendous programs to involve youth in aviation through soaring, and if you know kids and/or parents who might be interested, please pass this post and flyer along to them.

Thanks!

Dave and Ellen

---

Flight Experience for Youth (FEFY), in collaboration with Sugarbush Soaring Association, are excited to announce a Soaring Discovery Day for Youth on Saturday, July 22nd at Warren-Sugarbush Airport in Warren, Vermont. The event is free and open to the public and aims to introduce youth aged 13-18 to the joy and excitement of soaring. Participants will attend ground school, tour the airport, learn about Sugarbush Soaring’s youth programs, and enjoy the opportunity to connect with like-minded students and aviation professionals. Highlights will include learning how to assemble a glider and watching the line crew in action as they launch and recover the gliders. A raffle will be held at the end of the day for 5 free glider rides, to be taken at a later date.

This year, we’re opening the event to youth throughout New England, and we hope that they will take advantage of learning about soaring and of the many aviation opportunities offered by FEFY and Sugarbush Soaring. For those who wish to fly in, camping on the field is available. We can also assist with finding accommodation in the Valley.

For more information and to register, please visit Sugarbush Soaring’s website at www.sugarbushsoaring.com.

Attachments

• Soaring Discovery Day 2023.png
    Soaring Discovery Day 2023.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
thanks

I love that airport. I have it on my to do list when I get up there soon. ;)

Back