What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Red Baron Aviation product introduction to VAF

von_flyer

Well Known Member
Advertiser
I would like to thank Doug for adding me to "The List" here on VAF.

Mojave cutsheet 1.png

Red Baron Aviation offers this complete solution to engine moisture issues at a reasonable cost. Simplicity and effectiveness are the goals of this design. The Mojave Dehydrator has just received upgrades for an even better solution to the engine moisture issues. Taking the do-it-yourself model to a convenient package that involves very little set-up time. Explore our website at www.rbaviation.com to learn more about the Mojave including instructional videos and ordering online.

Instructional videos are available at:

- Unboxing and assembly

- Connecting to the engine

- Moisture exiting the engine

Using an inline hygrometer, I monitor the engine output air from the oil fill tube to confirm the performance of the dehydrator. Here is what I was showing the other day after a breakfast run to KRNP and back. Note that these inexpensive hygrometers only go down to a measurement of 10% but are fine for use as a relative change.
Mojave dehydrator results.png

John: I'm very happy with the Mojave dehydrator.
My Thunderbolt is still in the Lyco box -life keeps getting in the way!- so the dehydrator helps reduce the risk of my extended build.

Back