What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Monkworkz announcements, use cases and a Failure

monkworkz

Advertiser
Greetings!

I haven't posted a video in more than a year and over time the things you want to put out there start to really stack up and suddenly you have a 25 minute video.

Main points:

1. monkworkz.com now accepts order, you don't have to go through me to get the worlds lightest and most compact power source for your experimental airplane.
2. I have lots of happy customers running the generator as a primary, a backup or back up AND primary in at least one case at Reno.
3. I run through one of the failure modes that was induced by FOD a couple months ago and a firmware upgrade I made to help the PIC diagnose the failure.

Grab some popcorn and your favorite beverage, here it is:

Hopefully I'll get the voice over for my Oshkosh talk out there soon.

Thanks!

Bill

Thanks for an informative video, Bill.

I'm looking forward to installing one on my RV-6 however I just have to wait until the Pacific Pesco (NZD) strengthens agaist the USD.

I hope you're also looking at manufacturing a nice lightweight verson of Ye Olde Alternators we typically mount up front on our Lycomings. I for one would be happy to pull that anchor off the front mount and put on a nice lightweight alternative along the same lines as your current offerings.

Cheers,

Back