What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Houston area monthly lunch (October 2023)

N546RV

Well Known Member
It's that time of the month again. Weather is looking good this weekend, so let's convene the council at LBX.

When: Saturday, 11-21, 11:30 AM
Where: Runway Cafe at Lake Jackson (KLBX)

For the first time in months it looks like I should be able to make it. Hopefully see you there.

Hello Houston RV owners

Hello everyone, I’m a new builder in Humble, Tx (RV-14). Im almost finished with my horizontal stab. I was searching through the forum looking for someone experienced in the area who might be willing to look at my riveting and either say yea, looks great or no, you’re really F’ing this up and here’s how to improve. I came across your monthly post and thought this might be a good place to start. I started my build with the horizontal stab because I have parts on back order for every other control surface in the empennage. This thing is over 8’ long and I don’t really have a safe way to transport it so I was hoping someone lived close to Humble and could stop bye take a look before I close up the rear spar.
Thanks

Back