What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FS: Upgrading F1Rocket Panel

Texasav8r

Ive got a panel full of goodies. Everything works and was disassembled last week.

GRT HS EFIS screen
GRT 6 cylinder EIS
TruTrak auto pilot and servos/brackets
Garmin GNS 430W IFR GPS
Garmin GTX 327 Transponder

Will include all connectors, magnetometer, SafeFly 2020 and Echoduat, etc that goes with the GRT equipment. Had a HX screen in the middle
that quit working. Thats the reason for the new panel upgrade.

Make an offer on what you want or for all of it.

Thanks,
John Carter
[email protected]

And if anyone needs an intercom I’ve got a two place that can go. I’ll post the brand when I make it back to the hangar Tuesday.

I bought John's GTX327 from him. It was delivered today, well packed and in great condition. I can personally vouch for John. Easy to do business with and a man of his word. Buy with confidence.

I can also vouch for John - I bought some GRT equipment from him. He shipped the equipment quickly and it arrived packed well.

I was somewhat suspicious of this post as it was the first post by a new member -- and trying to sell items - sort of a red flag. This was my process for gaining trust:
  1. Call up the seller and talk to them. Quiz them a little on the equipment and their airplane.
  2. Using their phone # try to get a mailing address
  3. Using their address look them up in the FAA registration database. In this case, it corresponded with John's F1 project.
All of these checks passed with me and gave me confidence I was not being scammed. Took maybe 5 minutes total. Anybody who is a legit seller would have no problem providing all of this information.

I have an uncut F-1 Panel if you happen to need one. Out of curiosity, how long since 430 was updated and price.
Thanks,
Chad

I have an uncut F-1 Panel if you happen to need one. Out of curiosity, how long since 430 was updated and price.
Thanks,
Chad

The GPS was updated a couple of months ago believe. I’ll take 3k OBO for it. It’s doing no good sitting in a closet.

Back