What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FS: 1/3 share of RV-9 in KSQL

CavalierKC

I'm New Here
A few years back, I was connected with a co-ownership opportunity with this aircraft. It's been a great experience, and I had a lot of adventures and learned a ton about flying, aircraft systems, and maintenance.

That said, I haven't been able to fly very much lately, and my wife and I have made some major life changes that add up to me stepping away from flying for a while.

Price: $62,500 for a 1/3 share. It's in a LLC, so there are no sales taxes.

Basic stats:
- RV-9, a 2 seater tailwheel.
- Hangared at KSQL.
- VFR/IFR capable, full glass panel with IFR GPS and coupled autopilot.
- Well maintained, with a focus on safety and reliability.
- Last conditional inspection: June 2023.
- Well suited for cross country flying: cruises 173 mph for as low as 5.6gph consumption.
- With 34g usable fuel, can fly >4h with plenty of reserve (well beyond my bladder!).
- $35 / hr dry tach, $335 / month fixed.

For details, take a look at my sale flyer: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_vK_m6HCTsVggdPc8tENQXqPBskXXSsQvrAZMI6iE20/edit?usp=sharing

I'm available to show the plane most days, but to take a test flight we'll need to coordinate with another partner as I'm no longer current (You'll want to meet the other partners anyway).

My goal is to find a good partner for this plane, so I'm an open book! Email is the best way to reach me: [email protected] but I'm happy to chat on the phone or other medium after our initial contact.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Back