What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Classic Aero Interiors

Xtiger

I'm New Here
Yesterday I installed the new Classic Aero baggage compartment interior. We have the complete Classic Aero interior with seats, side panels and carpet. The baggage compartment interior is the final missing component to make our RV14 complete. The quality of their product and design are excellent and I can highly recommend to any builder to consider their interior products for their build. After spending considerable money on the build, I feel the added cost of a quality interior finishes off your build to the highest quality and looks great.
I don't have any connection or reason to recommend them except for a very satisfied customer. Hopefully I can add some pictures of the finished installation soon.

Classic Aero Interior

I don't have the exact weight, but the complete interior is very light. We weighed the plane after it was complete, so I don't have the exact weight. I can say that the slight additional weight was well worth it. Every time I open the canopy and see the finished product, I know it was the right decision.

At the request of the OP, here are some pictures of his Classic aero Design baggage compartment.

Attachments

• IMG_1962.jpeg
    IMG_1962.jpeg
    516.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1963.jpeg
    IMG_1963.jpeg
    773.6 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1958.jpeg
    IMG_1958.jpeg
    399.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1961.jpeg
    IMG_1961.jpeg