What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

clarity SV settings: AHRS not working

charosenz

Well Known Member
I got a clarity SV used. The AHRS is not working. But GPS light is on and device page says GPS is OK.

I am attaching pics of the device page and the unit which shows the lights on. The IPAD wifi shows connected but no internet (which I believe is normal).

Is there some setting I should change to enable the AHRS to work. All indications are that it is working but just on communicating fully.

(My uavionix echo had a way to connect on a browser to see the settings like number of satellite connected etc but I don't see a way to do that with the clarity SV?)

I am aware Sagetech has not supported the Clarity SV for a long time.

Attachments

• clarity sv pic.jpg
    clarity sv pic.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 16
  • ipad clarity page.jpg
    ipad clarity page.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 21
Clarity Sv

I happen to know where there is one just gathering dust, if your interested.

Keith Rhea
RV7
2023 donation

Clarity SV not work until after airborne?

I am curious if any one has ever used the Clarity SV. If so, did you have to be airborne before the ahrs provided attitude display? I have only tested this one on the ground. The AHRS light is on but the attitude does not display. I have been told this is normal for the Clarity SV. I cannot think why that would be except maybe even though the AHRS and GPS lights are on and GPS is valid it may not be picking up ground based WAAS (none are near by) and because of that the attitude will not work. Just wondering. I know the device page shows no ADSB towers seen but that should not affect the ahrs attitude. Unless for some weird reason it was programmed that way.

Back