What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Caution when buying wire from Air Power

Cth6

Well Known Member
I have been extremely happy using Air Power in the past for parts. Every once in a while you find a great close out deal on parts.

I needed to pick up some gaskets and 22 gauge shielded 2 conductor. I happened to notice that Air Power was sold out of most shielded wire but they had 3 conductor (M27500-22TG3T14) for a great price $0.40 They had 125 units in stock. Well you could imagine my surprise when I opened the box to see 25" of M27500-22TG3T14 and not the 25' I was expecting. I spoke with sales and they acknowledged they sell it by the inch. Ouch. Nothing on their web page reflect that wire is sold by the inch as opposed to the more common by the foot. I did ask them to please put that on the product pages that it is sold by the inch not foot to prevent someone else from making the same mistake.

Lesson learned on my part and hopefully no one else gets trapped by that. So if anyone is looking for about 25" of really special M27500-22TG3T14, I have a deal for you. :ROFLMAO:

Back