What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Assist Request to Find a Hangar Rental in the Dallas Area

rvmills

Well Known Member
Dallas Area RVators,

A Tomcat buddy from the Navy days, now a Delta Captain, is jumping back into the GA game, and is looking at a couple very nice RV-10's and a Cirrus. As was the case for many of us, finding a hangar, especially when you haven't established a network of RV/GA friends, is proving to be a major challenge.

I'm reaching out on Walt's behalf to see if we can generate some leads on a shared hangar rental, or any hangar situation suitable for an RV-10. He lives just NE of Addison (KADS), and has looked there. I'm recommending he expand the search to include Aero Country, Mckinney, Northwest Regional, Mesquite, Dallas Exec and others.

If anyone reading this has recommendations, pointers to potential hangar opportunities, or perhaps even has space for a great guy and a future RV-10, please contact me, and I'll pass it on. Please reply here, via PM or text/call me at 77five-five44-3fiveoneone

Walt would be a great hangar-mate...how can ya not like a guy with the call sign BooBoo! :D

Thanks!

Cheers,
Bob

Back