What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ashland, OR

N916K

Well Known Member
I'm in Ashland for two weeks at a bicycle frame brazing class. This is a really pretty place, that is all.

Cam

Attacking from the North and South

I'm in Eugene, Or. for few days. I'm off to Albony, Or. tomorrow to order my Aviator interior package from Classic Aero Design. Then stopping in on Van's to pick up a few accessories.
Continuing up to Vancouver B.C. to pick up my new computer system and server for my business. Then home, 5 hours East. Wish I was Brazing in Ashland. Hey gas is cheap down here!;)

I've been in Ashland for a week and a half so far. It's a real nice town. I see there are at least two RV's at the local airport. I saw a military style painted RV6? flying around last week. I saw it today at the airport while I was riding up that hill just past the airport. It was in an open hanger so I assume it's based there.

Cam

There's a store down near Lithia park that sells a lot of American Indian arts and crafts. They have some really nice check books, Think ya could pick me one up? Just kidding I like the one I have just fine. Chief Aviation is up on the field in Grants Pass. If you've never been their it's worth going up and having a look.

Back