Timinfla2

This is the complete kit except for FWF. It's a slow-build kit that's approx 55%-60% done depending on who you ask. The Finishing Kit arrived last week. I'm tired of dealing with scammers so if you're interested let me know. Sacrificing the kit for $65K obo plus cost of finishing kit, not a dime more ($31,129.48). So round out the price at $96K. This also includes the upgraded flap motor (installed), FLYLED's kit, and SkyDesign Extended Range tanks.

This is the complete kit except for FWF. It's a slow-build kit that's approx 55%-60% done depending on who you ask. The Finishing Kit arrived last week. I'm tired of dealing with scammers so if you're interested let me know. Sacrificing the kit for $65K obo plus cost of finishing kit, not a dime more ($31,129.48). So round out the price at $96K. This also includes the upgraded flap motor (installed), FLYLED's kit, and SkyDesign Extended Range tanks.
Hi can I get some pics of your project please😎

Please contact me. interested. PM Sent.