WildThing

Well Known Member
Patron
Hi boys-n-girls! First of all, this is my 3rd RV-8A and I think that it and Van's are great, and want you to know that my selling is NO reflection on the LCP or reorganization things going on - I've just decided that it's time for Plan B, v3. As such, I'm going to do a Factory Reset in life and am selling virtually everything I own so that I can start fresh - and not collect so much "stuff" going forward (and hopefully move onto a sailboat :)) THAT said - I have all 4 Van's -8A kits (emp, wing, fuse, finish (horizontal induction) + SB updates), mostly still in the crates (all inventoried), some desirable options (electric elevator & aileron trim, adjustable rudder pedals, -14 fuel fill/caps) + complete toolset that is WAY above and beyond what Van's recommends (certified tool junkie), wing stands, flange straighteners, + 3 1/8" altimeter & airspeed (for back-up duty), 2x 5-point harnesses, Whelen stobe set-up, mag synchronizer, safety wire, 1+ gal SEM primer, etc, etc. Very few LCP's in my original order, the emp parts have already been replaced, waiting on Van's to send the 1/2 doz or so wing & fuse pieces. I'm including 2 new 22"x42" 13-drawer rolling tool cabinets and 3x 50-drawer parts cabinets (for hardware organization) - pretty much everything associated with building the airplane. I have deburred and match drilled a couple of parts (used as a demonstration at our EAA chapter meeting), but NOTHING has been dimpled, riveted, or assembled (left flap is currently cleko'd on the workbench). Selling ALL for less than the current base kit alone - not parting out - come and get everything for $45K.

Big Red at Vans 400.jpg
Tool boxes 400.jpg
RV-8 parts shelves 400.jpg

Workshop 400.jpg
Wing stands 400.jpg