AEROSKIF

I have the following avionics for sale:
1. NEW U.M.A. INC. ALTITUDE+1000 FEET CUST. P/N 5-300-10 S/N A9307 - 380$
2. USED Bending/King KI 209 VOR/LOC KONVERTER & GLIDE SLOPE INDICATOR - 420$
3. USED DIRECTIONAL GYRO SIGMA-TEK MODEL 4000B-30 - 380$
4. USED Recording Tachometer, Mechanical P/N D1-112-5023 Model# 98480-23 - 120 $

Attachments

• photo_2024-03-17_14-45-55.jpg
    photo_2024-03-17_14-45-55.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 194
What is the actual part number so I can verify version. Is unit perfectly functional? Does it come with the rear connector?

I have the following avionics for sale:
1. NEW U.M.A. INC. ALTITUDE+1000 FEET CUST. P/N 5-300-10 S/N A9307 - 380$
2. USED Bending/King KI 209 VOR/LOC KONVERTER & GLIDE SLOPE INDICATOR - 420$
3. USED DIRECTIONAL GYRO SIGMA-TEK MODEL 4000B-30 - 380$
4. USED Recording Tachometer, Mechanical P/N D1-112-5023 Model# 98480-23 - 120 $
I would like to buy your tachometer,
Kerry

Ok. I would like to buy the Tach. Let me know how to proceed.
You can either come and pick up the device yourself or transfer the full cost for the device to my bank account and after that I will send the device by mail to you (the delivery cost is yours)

Reminder that no one should buy or sell anything on the Internet without FaceTiming or zooming the other party. You should be able to see them holding the item

Failing to do this, you are taking a huge risk with your money

I put this random warning in classified occasionally just to remind folks.

Last edited:
It's not personal but there is most certainly a reason to doubt. Every post you have (that I can see) is contained up in this one classified. You should assume EVERYONE will doubt you until you have a proven track record here. Like I say to everyone, if a person won't FaceTime or Zoom holding the unit they should be suspect.

FaceTime/Zoom 100% of the time on classifieds is my recommendation to ALL parties involved - trust but verify.

A reply with 'I'm happy to FaceTime/Zoom anyone interested' will go a long way. Funny how so few people offer that.🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
You can either come and pick up the device yourself or transfer the full cost for the device to my bank account and after that I will send the device by mail to you (the delivery cost is yours)
Hmmmmm..........

Unfortunately, you blame me without a reason
On the other hand, there is no reason to trust either.

Looking at your prior posting, it would appear you are looking to VAF as a cash source only, so it is totally understandable that buyers would be wary.

Ерф
It's not personal but there is most certainly a reason to doubt. Every post you have (that I can see) is contained up in this one classified. You should assume EVERYONE will doubt you until you have a proven track record here. Like I say to everyone, if a person won't FaceTime or Zoom holding the unit they should be suspect.

FaceTime/Zoom 100% of the time on classifieds is my recommendation to ALL parties involved - trust but verify.

A reply with 'I'm happy to FaceTime/Zoom anyone interested' will go a long way. Funny how so few people offer that.🤷🏻‍♂️
Thank you for the advice. I will do it this way next time.

On the other hand, there is no reason to trust either.

Looking at your prior posting, it would appear you are looking to VAF as a cash source only, so it is totally understandable that buyers would be wary.
Please give me advice on what I should do so that the buyer and seller are protected.

Tell me what to do in my situation so that both the buyer and the seller remain safe
A first step would be to reply to this with actual, typed verbiage stating you are willing to FaceTime/Zoom anyone interested with you holding the objects for sale. I have suggested you do this twice now, and I can't see that you have actually typed the words.

Type the words.