What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

12 inch spinner

thunder669

My newly acquired RV4 has an O360 with a Sensenich metal prop. So far my focus has been on flying her and modernizing some stuff including adding an echo uat ADSB unit. Over the winter I hope to knock out some cosmetic stuff. One of which is to replace the spinner that has been obviously cut and modified several times over the years for different props. Vans no longer sells the 12" spinner for the 3s and 4s. I see several on aircraft spruce but wondering if anyone has any experience with these as to which is the best quality and matches the lines of the RV4 cowl the best.

Give Bill Clapp a call at Azalea Aviation, I have purchased a couple for RV4s that I have made props for. He apparently has Van's old tooling for the 12" spinners.

Thanks, I was finally able to talk to him yesterday. He does have them in stock and ready to ship, $250 for just the dome or $350 with new bulkheads and hardware. was an extremely friendly guy to talk with. So if any 3/4 owners are looking for one he is the man to talk to.

Back