What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Clarity SV

kaweeka

Well Known Member
Has anyone had any problems with their Clarity SV? Mine suddenly just stopped working! No charging, doesn't turn on, just went dark and stayed that way. What a bummer. I tried reaching Sagetech, left 4 messages with tech support and their front office without any calls back. I'm told they have stopped manufacturing the Clarity product. Does anyone have any information or ideas? I think I'll take it with me to SnF in hopes they might have someone there.

I did but it required getting a new one. Mine wasn't just an ADS-B issue, however. It was just dead.

Clarity

It appears that the next software update of my AFS5600 will support wi-fi of all AHRS and ADSB functions to my ipad, so I no longer have need for my Clarity SV.

Looks like the Stratus is getting roughly $600 used, but is limited to Foreflight. So, I'll offer my Clarity SV for $400.

As full disclosure, I don't think Sagetech manufacturers this unit anymore, and I don't know if they support or repair it. But the unit has always functioned perfectly for me.

Back