What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-14 Builder in New England

rplabonte

I'm New Here
I?m newly registered to this site. I?m very close to pulling the trigger on an RV-14 kit and was looking to connect with someone in New England that might be building this airplane. Let me know who and where.

Welcome to VAF. I might be the closest to you as a crow flies but I'm in Nova Scotia. If the borders were not closed it would only be a short hop over to you. Mine is flying.

Allan, Looks like I might be coming up over fourth of July.

Let me know if you want to make a trip down to visit with my plane.

:cool: CJ

Hey Ray,
Glad to hear your thinking about building a -14! While I have only seen 1 or 2 in person the quality seems to be great. Not many around the New England area I know of but we are quite saturated with all the other models around here. Let me know if I can help anyway!

Mitch B

Ray,
There is a 14A quick build under construction now in a hangar at the Belfast airport. I’m not sure if the builder is lurking on VAF, but I could put you in touch with him if you want arrange a tour. There are also several other RVs on the field too...
Welcome the world of Vans planes!

Hey Ray,
Glad to hear your thinking about building a -14! While I have only seen 1 or 2 in person the quality seems to be great. Not many around the New England area I know of but we are quite saturated with all the other models around here. Let me know if I can help anyway!

Mitch B

Welcome to VAF. I might be the closest to you as a crow flies but I'm in Nova Scotia. If the borders were not closed it would only be a short hop over to you. Mine is flying.

Ron, I will keep this in mind when the borders open back up. Maybe I can take trip up to visit if you don?t mind.

Peter: Thanks for the information regarding the QB RV-14A in Belfast. I may take you up on that offer to arrange an introduction. I am going to travel to Rangeley on Saturday to visit with Allan and check out his RV-14 build.

Back