What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GRT EFIS Sport EX with European Jeppesen Navdata 8.33khz frequency issue

rv8ch

Well Known Member
Patron
I just installed the European Jeppesen Navdata on my GRT EFIS Sport EX, and when I look at airports around me, they all have issues with the frequency.

I know it's hard to see in the photo, but these frequencies have errors on the right side of the decimal. They are 8.33khz frequencies so perhaps the GRT software is struggling with them? Anyone else seeing this? BTW, this is the first time I've loaded the Jeppesen navdata on my GRT so not sure if this is a new problem or not. I have other sources of navdata on my ipad and iphone, so I'm not grounded. :D

GRT Jeppesen Navdata Frequency issue.png.jpg

GRT frequencies.

I do the GRT update on a regular basis but I do not use the frequency database.
I you get no answer here before, I will check next time I can go to the hangar. Not before december, for the time being we still are in a lock-down here in France.

frequency database

I do the GRT update on a regular basis but I do not use the frequency database.
I you get no answer here before, I will check next time I can go to the hangar. Not before december, for the time being we still are in a lock-down here in France.
Merci Pascal. Bon confinement :(

GRT Fix coming

GRT just replied to me and they understand the issue and will work with Jeppesen to implement a fix.

Back