What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

annual Daytona flight today

turbo

Well Known Member
perfect day to see whats up in the bike world. the big front wheel seems to be the new thing. enjoy the pics.
P1010598-1.jpg
P1010601-1.jpg
P1010597-1.jpg
P1010595-1.jpg

Great pics!

From down here on the south side of Daytona, I can assure you that, this time of year, there is a constant motorcycle rumble noise 24/7....no matter where you are in Volusia County.

Fun!

Ed,
Looks like those custom bike pictures must have been from over at the track?
I don't usually stop there. Stopped over to Main Street Saturday and it seems like there are some vendors starting to come back after the recession. Sorry I miised you today. We thought about a ride today but decided to wait for the better weather Friday.

Daytona 2014

Turbo, Sorry Sandi and I missed you at Daytona Monday/Tuesday. Came back to try for Sebring Weds. breakfast but the weather stars did not align.

Since you covered the cool bikes, I am covering the ?other? category.

166lmxl.jpg

11ceiw3.jpg

And Ohio Jimmy, enjoying the sunny weather??

20ku6pk.jpg

b50e8j.jpg

2vrykb6.jpg

i did my usual goped trek from the airport to the track, then down to main street. gman, sure u didnt see some dude on a goped? i passed by both of your pics on tuesday around noon time. parked across the street from your second story beer drinking perch and sat in big planter. a girl was beepn her horn and trying to get people to come up and drink beer. you must of been an easy prey.
by the way, the wx turned out fine at sebring on wednesday. small group. i came in later.
img1199jp.jpg

Back