What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ATC Rocks

Crafting N112DR

Well Known Member
72ACCBsQa2xkj9d3e2CY5WRdoYdYfSmQwk72pwYLx64muwxSouMRsCWi6oSwlYdKORdKpuiir18ehW4F5QhA-klje8-Oc9CSiylFP-yPB-FC92dTi2NFGff-h_UoQZ7jUh_p6bBvgWoEYeZqKY2ivSE1Dv-uVZ3Ayte9uRniA7q9gaOalkgVCow8ZJboMJNRxTB5T1qWd5WEHXD29-tyBpI7b1iY_zW_23yYWdtnj7IybRHrPHIPyI1BseMYzEm2RMM1-QAxlMPiN-gnpf5h_Dr2vpIxLatLMSt4lkIU8ZZU4QmpxLCwKWZGJzPseWBc89fhYZfMS-3NP9Q7omH3-OKDHGmtHIR1f0OCs1FhIn49F-Sl6dVekywqnFyg75H5aAm_P1tM8_6a1qdFnJwvj5ajRkKf03vH1PeMpKuelezTnoJu_alFkqxzfFw540da3VwvvnRPbAepcagtciyVovljSI1pr6ZTDHlML3s9lls84SfHnhmQKh_xQ8KNTUqZ1c_h0iIhuRiivbxWSIYlqUXHrjk-uyODgCT038KRkcJ5fJ0wzkalRY90o04BGct6xSzG-c01Sv7RU1Lr4g-cIkil_O0cTpuRyu2yAdPeLX41S-8k5TDtf2pJuWfPH9Jf0L4Jrr-Vf41EMpgCRh-0ZvbUIGkoGUw5d4OymMJz4Og5QLYGFZ67r9z-nWq8OIE=w560-h503

Air Route Traffic Control Centers (ARTCC)
, Terminal Radar Approach Controls (TRACON) [Approach/Departure], and Air Traffic Control Towers (ATCT) Controllers are rock stars in my book. On my trip back to KTZR I enlisted the services of Approach/Departure controllers. These guys and gals help guide and keep safe thousands of General Aviation and Commercial flights a day. On this day I was one of them.
LINK>Click for the YouTube Video <

Last edited:
It's a youtube video of his flight, there's no re-direct or other malware. Shows a nice pic of Otto. :D

-Marc

Open for suggestions

Sorry - no way I am “clicking here” without more of an explanation than that....;)

It's just a link to my YouTube video. Maybe I should put more info? If I did put more info would you believe me anyway if I still said click here after my explanation? Maybe "click for a fun video"? Open for suggestions.

It's just a link to my YouTube video. Maybe I should put more info? If I did put more info would you believe me anyway if I still said click here after my explanation? Maybe "click for a fun video"? Open for suggestions.

Hmm I just think a big "CLICK HERE" looks suspicious, and why should I click? It would be nice to see some text explaining what it's about anyway. That said in most (all?) browsers you can hover your mouse over the link and see that the URL is an https youtu.be link and therefore should be safe.

Hmm I just think a big "CLICK HERE" looks suspicious, and why should I click? It would be nice to see some text explaining what it's about anyway. That said in most (all?) browsers you can hover your mouse over the link and see that the URL is an https youtu.be link and therefore should be safe.

Okay thanks for the feed back will get it so it so it don't look as suspicious.

I find it hilarious that former NASA flight directors are paranoid about Internet links. The Shuttle uplinks and downlinks weren't encryped. FAF320.

I find it hilarious that former NASA flight directors are paranoid about Internet links. The Shuttle uplinks and downlinks weren't encryped. FAF320.

Actually, uplinks were always encrypted.... many just weren’t aware of it.

Back