What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

2017 Pine Bluff Formation Clinic date set!

Link took me to a "Group does not exist" screen. Mark can you check and make sure the URL is correct?

I'd like to do this but have a question: I don't have rudder pedals in the back of my -8. I assume the requirement for dual controls would exclude me. True?

I'd like to do this but have a question: I don't have rudder pedals in the back of my -8. I assume the requirement for dual controls would exclude me. True?

Yes, you must have dual controls. You have plenty of time to get them installed.
I hope you decide to do it!

Mark

facebook_1506231599833.jpg

Last edited:
Why not ?

Well, there are still some folks that won't come and I sorta understand why.... :(

..... after all, you can only take so much great EAA catered cooking, free drinks in an original WWII Officers Club, great flying, great flying challenges, shared experiences and great fellowship.... When you're having that much fun, you want to stay and do more of it :) and that costs you your job when you don't show up on Monday,.... then your wife leaves because you only have gas money left for the airplane,.... your dog bites you on the ankle when you finally drag in,...you find no beer in the fridge and the whole day stinks.

Oh well, sign me up :rolleyes: .... I didn't like that dog anyway ;)

Slats

Back