What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oshkosh restaurants

A5555

Well Known Member
If you want to venture outside of AirVenture to Oshkosh restaurants, here's a list I pulled on Yelp that may be good.

Lunch & Dinner
Ruby Owl
421 N Main St
Oshkosh, WI 54901

Lunch & Dinner
Gardina’s Kitchen & Bar
448 N Main St
Oshkosh, WI 54901

Lunch & Dinner
Ichiban Sushi House
1600 Capital Dr
Oshkosh, WI 54902

Lunch & Dinner
Tasty Thai
1027 S Main St
Oshkosh, WI 54902

Lunch & Dinner
Sakura Japanese Steak House (Sushi!)
330 N Koeller St
Oshkosh, WI 54902

Lunch & Dinner
HuHot Mongolian Grill
2059 Witzel Ave
Oshkosh, WI 54904

Breakfast
Planet Perk - City Center
100C City Ctr
Oshkosh, WI 54901

Breakfast
Pilora’s Cafe
910 N Main St
Oshkosh, WI 54901

Also there?s an Applebee?s north of target, and Lasure?s just outside the north 40 gate. The Hilton has a nice breakfast buffet.

Friar Tucks - just finished a prime rib sandwich and my first spotted cow for 2019. Take the shuttle bus around N40 right before the Hilton. There’s a pedestrian gate there you can access them plus other restaurants and shopping (ie Target).

Salty's in Fond du Lac is about 20 minutes south and is one of the best seafood restaurants I've ever been to.

When in Wisconsin for OSH you need to experience the scores of neighborhood bars/taverns that make Wisconsin Wisconsin. Local, Friendly, cold beer, and great food. A good one is Jeff’s on Rugby just 10 bocks north up Knapp. Others are Andy’s Pub and Grub on 9th, Players Pizza and Pub on Ohio, and Witzke Bar on Oregon. Find these in the neighborhoods and not in the strip malls or on major roads.

One of my favorites

West End Pizza
Just across the street from the Hilton.

Try this pizza!
From their menu:

WISCONSIN BRAT PIZZA
Real Wisconsin Johnsonville Bratwurst atop our special blend of cheeses with a ketchup and mustard sauce. Try with pickles, onions, and/or sauerkraut!

I know it may not sound that good but it will surprise you!
Be sure to get it with pickles, onions, and sauerkraut!

Mark

Back