What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12 CFI In Central Florida

Ski

My wife and I are looking for a CFI willing to give instruction in our RV. I'm rusty and she's wanting her sport license. As we're retired we have a flexible schedule. The plane is being painted and when it's ready we're hoping to have a hanger at the Orlando Sanford airport, but would consider relocating it for frequent lessons.
Ski & Cathy
skiandcathy at gmail.com

Nicolas Posada is on my crew and is a CFII. He does a lot of training in RV?s. He will be moving to the Tampa area at the end of the year. Give me a call or text me and I can give you his info.

CFE

I own a RV-12 and am A CFI, CFII, MEI, Glider I, and a basic and advanced Ground Instructor I used to fly business jets and have 3 type ratings in Cessna Jets. But I have retired and I am enjoying flying and instructing in RV-12's. I live in Birmingham, AL. Dependng on the type and length of the training you desire you are looking for, we might be able to work out something.

My phone is (205) 532-9959. CAll me if you want to talk about the possibilities.

John D. Young

Hello John,
Thanks, and sorry to take so long to answer your post. We had a wedding and a death in the family and both have taken us off our game.

I'll give you a call later today.

Ski

Back