What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WTB RV14 / RV14A KIT

tturner

Well Known Member
Fixing to start a 14 and checking to see if anyone had a kit collecting dust that they wanted to sell.

RV-14 kit

Empenage and wings complete. Includes $4300 deposit on QB fuselage expected delivery June/July, $3000 in tools for $1500, and $3300 in accessories(gsa28, gtp59, 36lx times 2, gmu22, gap26, flyled, aileron trim servo) All this for $21,500.
[email protected]
954 540 3151
I contacted this individual, they wish to sell everything as a package. I would be interested in thee tools, if you are not.

14a kit

Fixing to start a 14 and checking to see if anyone had a kit collecting dust that they wanted to sell.

I have a 14a kit I would part with. Wings, fuselage, empenage and finish kit. Fuselage and empenage are together. Wings are beyond quickbuld. Please call me at 303-772-2202 if interested. It is located at KLMO, Longmont, CO.

Thanks

RV-14 Wing/empennage

Tommy,
Are you still looking for an RV-14/14A kit? I have a slow build wing and an empennage kit. The wing is still in the box, only out for inventory. The empennage is started and is about 50 hours into the build. Let me know if you are interested. I live in Huntsville, Al. My e-mail is [email protected] and my number is 360-561-3120.

Rob Carpenter

14A kit for sale

I know of one that is almost completed has everything less engine and avionics, Many many upgrades. Wings done Fues only has canopy glass to install fwf and Av and it’s done. PM me if interested

Back