What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Registration time - 5 days including snail mail

Bsquared

Well Known Member
Mailed my registration package regular 1st class mail Last Saturday afternoon. Just did a N number lookup and N144BL is a registered aircraft. Hard to believe with COVID and the reported postal issues it was so quick.

Mailed my registration package regular 1st class mail Last Saturday afternoon. Just did a N number lookup and N144BL is a registered aircraft. Hard to believe with COVID and the reported postal issues it was so quick.

Yep, they had mine processed the day after they received. Took about 3 days after that to get it in the mail. Also, I submitted the paperwork for the inspection and it got kicked over to my DAR in less than a day. Awesome speed right now.

The FAA is on their game through this. I got mine quick too. Just got my repairman certificate. Took 2 days for a temporary and 2 weeks to get the permanent one.

Nice turnaround

Mailed mine 4 Sep, got it in the mail today.
Can't complain.

Good job FAA!

Now, if the FSDO will come out to inspect as fast I better hold off a week or two on submitting request for AWI.

Finn

Back